Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting my Act Together Again

It's been a while, mostly because:
  1. I discovered FaceBook.
  2. There were some slowness issues on one of the computers I used. (Note the use of the past tense.)
  3. This was followed by total failures of both computers that I used a lot, including (perhaps fortunately so, in this case) the one that had been slow. Both have now been replaced.
More news is forthcoming, and I'll see if I can figure out how to schedule some Duly Noteds or something to keep this kind of thing from happening so dramatically again.

1 comment:

Jen said...

HI! Really not trying to spam you here, but did want to reach out to some Park Slope knitters (via MeetUp) about selling my huge yarn & book stash. Hope it goes to a good home! Here's the details... http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/art/1576246097.html