Monday, November 19, 2007

Introductory Stuff

I'll probably be posting fairly intermittantly for a while -- certainly more intermittantly than I mean to. But I'll just give an introductory description of my blog for a paragraph or two.

I've made a few false starts in Blogworld, mostly because I had gotten it into my head that I should be blogging only one kind of thing per blog. I could do book reviews, yak about knitting, and post photos, but each would have to have its own blog. Thankfully, I've gotten over that, which means now I can get going.

So, if my blog isn't about a something-in-particular, what is it about? Well, just about everything. And just about anything. If I have something to say, I'll say it. Knitting, book reviews, movies, art, rants on life in general (and all its insanity). Nobody says you have to read my blog, and I'm certainly not going to try to make you.

So here goes.

No comments: