Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photos (as promised) of Yesterday's Knitting

Yesterday afternoon I reported that I was nearly finished with a pair of armwarmers. I finished them yesterday, and took pictures. They're a bit fuzzy (the photos, that is), but if you're on Ravelry, you can check the project page there in a week or two: hopefully I'll have some better shots up by then.

In fact, though I took three pictures that made it as far as my Flickr photostream, there's really only one photo in which you can get any sense of what these things look like:


Finished wristwarmer


The pattern, Alexandra Tinsley's "Salad Wristers" (from Presents Knits) is knit as directed, except that I worked the first five rows in knit 1, purl 1 ribbing. I used Cascade 220 in Charcoal Gray for this pair, but I expect to make more -- this is a great pattern to be knitting when you expect to be waiting around a bit, but not for extended periods at one go.

Links:
Project page on Ravelry
"Salad Wristers" pattern
"Salad Wristers" pattern on Ravelry
Cascade 220 on Ravelry
Cascade 220 on Yarndex.com

No comments: