Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New feature: QuoteFoot

I've been adding to the sides of left-hand column of my blog's page every so often. I've tweaked the text colors once or twice. But I haven't said anything about it because it's been under construction. In fact, that left-hand column is still under construction, and I may tweak the colors again at some point in the future.

But this one I will announce, as the bottom of the page isn't somewhere people would look to see a blogger's chosen content. I've installed a box at the bottom of the page that I'm calling the QuoteFoot. The etymology is simple enough: it's a footer and it contains a quote. I'll be getting most of the quotes I use from The Quotations Page, though for no other reason than that they make a Google gadget.

And yes, I will be changing them periodically. And no, it's not a feed, so I've actually chosen the quote myself.

No comments: